Friday, July 15, 2011


one of my all time favorite SHINee song.do check it out.
there's no gayish human beings dancing to this song,nor those weird sound effects that makes people get headaches,so relax just press play u won't die from it.u can always press [x] if u feel that it's shitty.i won't even notice.just don't fucking curse the song in front of me.i'll hit u in ur face. :D *yes i'm a nice girl,i resort to violence every time*


well what i love about this song is the lyrics~really really motivates me.
everytime i feel like giving up,i'll listen to this song and find the willpower to move on.it feels abit like magic sometimes.hahahaha.the powers some things give me.better than words some of my closest friends use to console me.*well don't get me wrong my dear friends,i love u too~!*




so now SHINee's already in Taiwan.they arrived this afternoon with their ever so stylish airport fashion.hahahha.okay not so stylish,it looks like lazy fashion to me.haha.
ah to be stepping on the same piece of land with them..it feels....as if nothing has changed.well i'll probably get delusional tomorrow and start hearing screams from Taipei.




ah everyday i wonder if anyone really reads my blog...sometimes i kinda forgot that what i write can be seen by everyone in the world,and i tend to write down the stupid conversations i have with myself...ah.i hope u dont mind.hahahaha.
btw girls pls dont sit near fans when u're using lipgloss,your hair will stick to your lips,so damn annoying..*so random*


some time this month i decided that K-Dramas are no good for me.they drain my emotions and my common sense.but then again i got hooked on HyunBin's face.he got the cutest dimples,and his smirks are so hard to resist.i can't resist dimples.they're just too attractive~!i've liked him since My Name is Kim SamSoon.now i'm watching Secret Garden.

Secret+Garden+Hyun+Bin+Tracksuits.jpg

this set of ridiculous tracksuit is the main point of the whole drama[?!]
it's realy ridiculous but it fits his personality so well idk why~!and the way he had to zip it up to his chin..so stylish[?] wel his personality in the drama was quite ridiculous as well so i guess it's the right clothes for him.hahahah.




well i know most of u might be expecting that i write about the stuffs happening here,but then again u know how i write stuffs here.i write without thought and just write whatever pops into my head.so dangerous~~i write more thoughts than facts.YES I'M A SUBJECTIVE PERSON when it comes to blogging..i don't see what good there is to write objectively in blogs.so not fun.if u want to write objectively go write speeches or something..
and i dont like it when people just write what they did on some specific days.u think this is an activity report?or journal writing?i see journals which are more fun..puhleees u're not a primary school kid.


anyway please pray that i can get a reaaaally good seat for SWC~!i will love u more.*such a weak bribe,unconvincing*
ah almost 1am already




say lalalalala~♪
adios~♪

No comments:

Post a Comment