Friday, January 9, 2015

50 random Q cos that's how we do it

ok hey. 
i can't sleep cos i overslept during my supposedly 30 min nap. i slept for 2 hours. #dead
soooo here i am with more random questions cos that's what i always do when I'm bored and i want to kill time but i don't want to read my textbook 
so yeah 






50 random Questions meme blank:Rules;

Answer all those honestly.
you can skip 3 questions if you want.
tag 5 people to answer those.
tagged by:

1. What is your best friend’s name? 
= 1st skip. i can't choose.
2. What’s your favorite game at the moment?
= i am a lame-o, i don't play games that much. last game i played was 2048. sorry.
3. What are you listening to right now? 
= Jonghyun's Deja-Boo. this song is just perfect. jjong is perfect. i love him so much I'm gonna smother him with my loveeeeee
4. What’s your favorite number? 
= 10
5. What was the last thing you ate? 
= i ate watermelon. i love watermelon. my nickname in taiwan was watermelon. that's how much i love them.
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
= white. lol no. hm maybe blue. idk why.
7. How is the weather right now? 
= cool. winter in san diego does not feel like winter at all. i feel like I'm cheated out of winter but whatevs, i don't like the cold anyways hehe
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
= wow. hm. sharon lol
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
= everything lol. okay their looks obviously.
10. If you could have super power, what would it be and why?
= breathe underwater. i want to explore the ocean but then again i'd be too scared. ugh. why am i so scared of everythingggg
11. Favorite TV show?
= i don't watch a lot of tv anymore... but i like shows like KBS' gag concert lol i need my dose of comedy in life
12. Siblings?
= 3 younger. omg all i can remember is my convo with MP about our younger siblings. it was like a 10 second convo but ugh i can't handle it when ppl share personal life info with me, i bond too quickly over those type of info lol
13. Height?
= 172 cm last time i checked lol.
14. Hair color?
= black with orange ombre-highlight stuff that faded. ugh i need to re-dye my hair
15. Eye Color?
= brown
16. Do you wear contacts?
= yesss my poor eyes gets tired sometimes.
17. Something coming up that you’re looking forward to?
= my birthday! lol actually no. I'm just looking forward to more breaks lol
18. Favorite Month? 
= hmm probably december? breaks and food and last month of the year
19. Have you ever cried for no reason?
= uhm yeah.. or for reason too trivial to even serve as a legit reason. i had a lot of those.... lol
20. What was the last movie you watched?
= the imitation game. in the movie theatre. i watched a bunch with my cousin at home but i can't remember.. i can't remember shit. my memory is *sigh*
21. How many countries have you been to?
= 5? 6?
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
= yessss. but more than being shy, i think i'm just afraid of being rejected and then it'll be awkward and i'll lose that person. ugh so many things to consider.
23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
= nope. i can't even stand properly with my feet. come on.
24. Hugs or Kisses?
= hugs bc i've never been kissed before hehehehehehe. idk why I'm laughing it's not funny
25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
= ice cream? or just general stuff? i like chocolate but not as much when it's chocolate ice cream. idk why. chocolate ice cream suddenly became unappetising. but i do like ice cream with chocolate chunks yay.
26. What is something you like about yourself that isn’t a physical feature?
= i like that i can learn stuff really well lol idk if that's even something to be proud of lol
27. Choose one: Youtube, Reddit or Facebook?
= youtube all the way
28. One thing you look for in a friend/partner? 
= just someone who's honest with me? idk.
29. What color is your toothbrush? 
= pink? purple? i don't remember...
30. Piercings? 
= just the normal ear piercing on both side. I'm allergic to a lot of metal.. sad, i know. i want to get more but i don't even wear earrings regularly
31. Favorite movies?
= can't do favourite things ugh. choices makes me nervous lol
32. Favorite food of all-time?
= sushi! japanese food in general, i can eat it forever and ever and ever yum
33. What are you doing right now?
= typing on my blog and being hungry. what.
34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
= butter~~~~
35. If you could buy any type of food right now, what would you buy? 
= sashimi lol chirashi sounds so good right now
36. If you were to change your name to anything (first and/or last) what would it be?
= i actually reaaaaally like my name for some odd reason. i used to like jacqueline. but naahh. i like jane. popular in the 1800s lol
37. Dogs or cats?
= both i loveee animals i love snakes too :D
38. Favorite flower?
= peonies are so pretty
39. Been caught doing something you weren’t supposed to do?
= hm probably. but i've put it in the deepest part of my memory so i don't remember it. but i mean i also don't remember what i do on a daily basis so.
40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
= used to? now.. i don't even know. distance is a bitch. and i may or may not have done something that crossed the line? i don't even know anymore.
41. Have you ever loved someone?
= maybe? idk. was it love or just me wanting to own people.
42. Have you ever been admitted to hospital?
= nope. thankfully I'm as healthy as a bull - that's what my mom would say
43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
= yeah. hehe. friends from baby~
44. Have you ever fired a gun?
= nope but maybe someday i'd love to learn how to fire a gun properly hehe
45. Do you like to travel by plane?
= i actually do like flying on planes. even though sometimes i get nervous and think that this is my day to die. but in general i like flying to places. the anticipation of getting to a new place. so exciting haha
46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
= right handed~
47. How many pillows do you sleep with?
= i only have 1 now. but i'd love to have more lol
48. Are you missing someone?
= right now? at this moment? maybe not. i'll maybe miss someone tonight but right now I'm just here with my own self.
49. Do you have a tattoo?
= nope. but i'd like to have one. although i don't really know what i want it to be..
50. Sunrise or sunset?
= sunset. the different colours in the sky during sunset is soooo gorgeous. 


I'm running away from my responsibilities again 
whats new. 
but if i get a cold tomorrow I'm gonna blame my TA... we were both sniffling like cray in his office... 


adios 

No comments:

Post a Comment