Sunday, January 11, 2015

KIM JONG HYUN IS PERFECT

just wanna put this out there.
cos he is just perfect. 
some of the words that came out of my mouth when i watch him perform is just unbelievable.
i said if he was a fallen angel, i'd follow him to hell.
like what.
i don't even know
he's just oh my good lord
he got me singing hallelujah
singing hallelujah

like that's how good he is. my baby boo. my dinopup. the love of my life
i love him so so so so so much 
i thank all gods of the universe for his existence.
thank you for being here in the same timeline and universe with me. 
thank you kim jjong for blessing us with your talents and voice and everything
wow i love you so much as a person it's just- 
wow.
everything about you is beautiful
keep on rocking!

kajf;oailnrbuiwefjanaowrilj;njfhuiaos;lfj
i don't have any reaction gifs in this laptop
boo hoo 
but thank you for being so perfect oh my god
jFc 

okay i need to start reading shit for my classes. bye 
BYEEEE
BYEEEEEEE
ugh. 
yeah jonghyun is the best thing in the world right now. this moment.
lolololol maybe not the only best thing but he's up there
part of my heart or brain will always be his hehe


ok bye

No comments:

Post a Comment